The Salina City Commissioners will meet in Study Session on Monday, April 10, beginning at 3 pm. The topic of discussion will be Proposed Salina-Saline County War Memorial Expansion Project.
The regular meeting will begin at 4 pm and consist of the following:
- Proclamation Sexual Assault Awareness
- Proclamation Fair Housing Month
- Hearing on Advisability of the Issuance of Taxable IRBs Beck's Superior Hybrids
- Kansas Department of Transportation Federal Funds Exchange
- Award Bid for 2023 Major Concrete to Smoky Hill, LLC
- Schneider Electric Investment Grade Facility Audit Update
Study Sessions and City Commission meetings will take place at the City/County Building in Room 107 and via Zoom. Meetings can be viewed on the City of Salina YouTube channel.
To participate via Zoom, citizens will need to use this link.
The meeting can also be accessed by phone at 1-346-248-7799. Enter meeting ID: 892 7598 4587 when prompted.
If citizens wish to speak, either during the public forum or when the Mayor requests public comment on an item, citizens attending via Zoom must raise their hand so that the meeting host can allow them to speak. Those who attend the in-person meeting will have the opportunity to speak at the podium.
Citizens can also send written comments or questions to City Commissioners by visiting the City of Salina's website and using the