The Salina City Commission will meet for their regular meeting at 4 pm on Monday, October 2, at 4 pm. The agenda will consist of the following:
- 3.1 Proclamation Community Planning Month
- 3.2 Proclamation Fire Prevention Week
- 3.3 Proclamation Bullying Prevention Month
- 3.4 Proclamation Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- 6.1 Ordinance 23-11174 2nd Reading
- 6.2 Ordinance 23-11176 2nd Reading
- 6.3 Ordinance 23-11175 2nd Reading
- 6.4 Review of Special Event Fees (Ordinance 23-11177 and Resolution 23-8155)
- 6.5 Ordinance 23-11166 Adopting 2023 STO
- 6.6 Ordinance 23-11167 Adopting 2023 UPOC
- 7.1 Augustine Addition Development Agreement
- 7.2 ADR Addition Development Agreement
- 7.3 Beck's Addition Development Agreement
Study Sessions and City Commission meetings will take place at the City/County Building in Room 107 and via Zoom. Meetings can be viewed on the City of Salina YouTube channel.
To participate via Zoom, citizens will need to use this link.
The meeting can also be accessed by phone at 1-346-248-7799. Enter meeting ID: 892 7598 4587 when prompted.
If citizens wish to speak, either during the public forum or when the Mayor requests public comment on an item, citizens attending via Zoom must raise their hand so that the meeting host can allow them to speak. Those who attend the in-person meeting will have the opportunity to speak at the podium.
Citizens can also send written comments or questions to City Commissioners by visiting the City of Salina's website and using the