The Salina City Commission will meet in Study Session at 2:30 pm on Monday, November 27. The topic of discussion will be Fire Apparatus Replacement Plan. The main meeting will begin at 4 pm and consist of the following:
- 4.1 Salina Destination Development IRBs Public Hearing
- 6.1 Essential Air Service Program Letter of Recommendation
- 6.2 Authorizing Purchase of and Bonds for Firefighting Equipment
- 6.3 Municipal Court Indigent Counsel Agreement
- 7.1 Lakeview Estates No. 2 and No. 3 Special Assessment Feasibility Report
- Magnolia Hills Estates No. 3 Special Assessment Feasbility Report
Study Sessions and City Commission meetings will take place at the City/County Building in Room 107 and via Zoom. Meetings can be viewed on the City of Salina YouTube channel.
To participate via Zoom, citizens will need to use this link.
The meeting can also be accessed by phone at 1-346-248-7799. Enter meeting ID: 892 7598 4587 when prompted.
If citizens wish to speak, either during the public forum or when the Mayor requests public comment on an item, citizens attending via Zoom must raise their hand so that the meeting host can allow them to speak. Those who attend the in-person meeting will have the opportunity to speak at the podium.
Citizens can also send written comments or questions to City Commissioners by visiting the City of Salina's website and using the Email City Commission icon on the home page.
In order for the commissioners to have an opportunity to review comments in advance of the meeting, please email your comments or questions by 5 pm the Sunday prior to the Monday meetings.