The Salina City Commission will meet on Monday, December 4 for their regular meeting at 4 pm. The agenda will consist of the following:
- 6.1 Award 2023 Sidewalk Ramps
- 6.2 Resolution 23-8175 Amending Pathways Grant Amount and Awarding Bid
- 6.3 Publish Notice of Budget Hearing
- 6.4 SkyWest Overnight Flights
- 6.5 Ordinance 23-11187 Obstructing Public Property
- 6.6 Ordinance 23-11186 and Resolution 23-8174 City Commission Meeting Schedule and Ordinance Passage
- 6.7 Ordinance 23-11185 Cedarhurst IRBs
- 6.8 Ordinance 23-11184 Geoprobe IRBs
- 6.9 Ordinance No. 23-11183 Alcohol on Public Property
Study Sessions and City Commission meetings will take place at the City/County Building in Room 107 and via Zoom. Meetings can be viewed on the City of Salina YouTube channel.
To participate via Zoom, citizens will need to use this link.
The meeting can also be accessed by phone at 1-346-248-7799. Enter meeting ID: 892 7598 4587 when prompted.
If citizens wish to speak, either during the public forum or when the Mayor requests public comment on an item, citizens attending via Zoom must raise their hand so that the meeting host can allow them to speak. Those who attend the in-person meeting will have the opportunity to speak at the podium.
Citizens can also send written comments or questions to City Commissioners by visiting the City of Salina's website and using the Email City Commission icon on the home page.
In order for the commissioners to have an opportunity to review comments in advance of the meeting, please email your comments or questions by 5 pm the Sunday prior to the Monday meetings.