The Salina City Commissioners will meet for a Special Meeting on Monday, April 3, beginning at 1:30 pm. The topic of discussion will be Salina Housing Proposals.
The regular meeting will begin at 4 pm and consist of the following:
- Ordinance No. 23-11147 Salina Airport Authority GO Bonds
- Ordinance No. 23-11148 Turf Fund
- Ordinance No. 23-11149 Schippel Drive Amended Boundary
- Bid Award Smoky Hill River Greenway Trail Phase 1
- Resolution No. 23-8120 Lee Lofts Phase II Sales Tax Exemption
Study Sessions and City Commission meetings will take place at the City/County Building in Room 107 and via Zoom. Meetings can be viewed on the City of Salina YouTube channel.
To participate via Zoom, citizens will need to use this link.
The meeting can also be accessed by phone at 1-346-248-7799. Enter meeting ID: 892 7598 4587 when prompted.
If citizens wish to speak, either during the public forum or when the Mayor requests public comment on an item, citizens attending via Zoom must raise their hand so that the meeting host can allow them to speak. Those who attend the in-person meeting will have the opportunity to speak at the podium.
Citizens can also send written comments or questions to City Commissioners by visiting the City of Salina's website and using the